Wellington, the best little capital in the world, has some great and eclectic museums
Visitors to Wellington (and locals) have a variety of museums to choose from – so if you are visiting briefly or on a cruise ship passing through, check out these very different places you could visit – but of course you absolutely must see Te Papa too.
- Museum of Wellington City and Sea http://www.museumswellington.org.nz/
- Olympic Museum http://www.olympic.org.nz/nzoc/olympic-museum
- Reserve Bank Museum http://www.rbnzmuseum.govt.nz/
- Cable Car Museum http://www.wellingtoncablecar.co.nz/
- Holocaust Centre http://www.holocaustcentre.org.nz/