Here are just some of the stories I will be blogging about over the next few months – these are about my recent 5 weeks travelling in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Taiwan, but there will also be other blogs about New Zealand and travel tips too.
In no particular order here are some of my planned blogs:
- Water puppets in Hanoi
- Angkor Wat for my 2nd time
- the Lantern Village
- my fav noodle stand in Taipei
- staying in a mansion that many locals will not go near
- travel and food
- what does Visa on arrival really mean?
- Hong Kong and protests (FIRST ONE – in a day or two – as current)
- travelling by train
- a circus in Siam Reap
- a train is scarily close
- health issues when travelling
- postcards and post offices are alive and well in parts of the world
- money and borders
- . . . and many more 🙂
If you want to follow along on my travels here are your choices if how to.
- My travel stories blog www.kiwitravelwriter.wordpress.com ) sign-up to get an email when I publish a blog – it’s auto-send only so no spam or any other notice – ever!
- Travel photos #unedited https://www.instagram.com/kiwitravelwriter/
- Regular updates about my travels (past, present and future ) https://www.facebook.com/TheTravellingWriter/